Lets talk about ANIME!~ ٩(^◡^)۶

hiiyaaa!!!~ what is everybody’s favorite animes!? >w<

ill start firstt!!! 0w0
i really, really love Bocchi The Rock! its such a cute story, and the characters are so relatable!! ^o^!!

i cant wait to hear everybody’s answers!!! :33

how about i come to california and go postal dude on your fucking HQ

e-ermm- um… cosmic-chan… this post is off-topic… i’d really like to hear about your favorite anime… (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

David, pls stop, go take your pills

1 Like

please do, we cant have GROWN men talking like fucking middleschool girls on our forum, plus someone already said he’s a suspected kid diddler, ban him, NOW!

haiiiiiii how awe you???

1 Like

FIRST OF ALL PAL WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO TALK? THIS IS MY LIFE, MY BODY, AND MY VOICE. YOU SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT PEOPLE A LITTLE MORE. SECOND, I DO NOT DIDDLE KIDS. THAT IS SUCH AN INAPROPRIATE AND EXCUSABLE THING TO ACCUSE SOMEONE OF. I RECKON YOU SHOULD GET BANNED INSTEAD. THINK OF WHAT YOU SAY BEFORE YOU SAY IT.

how is everybodah else doingg??!! ~ (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

I’m not taking my pills, the voices disappear when I do.

1 Like

take your meds

oh holly gosh golly willikers roblox attack on titan is very aesthetic and cute ^v^ I luv blood :3

1 Like

what is this shit

no swearing under my post please!!! <3

Fuck off

u keep doing this david… we’ve held multiple board meetings because of the way u act… please stop…

EAT MY BALLS! I am NOT changing my fucking ways! I AM THE FUCKING MAN of this company, THIS IS MY FUCKING BABY! I can do whatever the FUCK I want!

1 Like

David please… stop…

Take this schizophrenia test if you see anything moving you have schizophrenia!

freecompress-BloxyCola-remov-moshed-04-13-12-15-14

GET THE FUCK away from me!

It’s time to snap back to reality

No, I wont